Shipping & Delivery Policy:Please Note:
- Free Shipping applies to purchases of $299.00 (One Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars) or more.
- Free Shipping applies to the Continental United States Only!
- Free Shipping only applies to Home Delivery or Ground Shipping Methods!
- Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday.
- Out-of-stock/Back Order item ship as/when they become available.
- We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive.
- Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate.
- We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- Free Shipping - If any or all items from an order that qualified for Free Shipping are returned for a refund. Then Free Shipping is voided and Shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount along with restocking fees. (Refer to Returns Policy)
All orders for Alaska or Hawaii do not qualify for FREE Shipping, and can only be shipped via 2-Day air, not ground, and may incur additional shipping cost if being delivered to a remote location. The customer is responsible for any and all duties and tariffs on Alaska and Hawaii shipments.
Once we receive your order, you can expect delivery to most addresses in the continental USA within 7-14 business days via ground delivery (Except for the Blaze product line, please allow a delivery time of 2 - 4 weeks). In most cases we order directly from the manufacturer and most order will ship directly from the manufacturer warehouse. This means that the manufacturer controls the shipping carrier and service type. For manufacturer’s that require us to ship their product, we will ship it via FedEx ground service to the 48 continental United States. We will email our customers with tracking numbers from the carrier for them to follow the shipment. All shipments, unless specifically denoted and may incur additional charges, are front door shipments and will not require a signature unless customers request such service. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered and is not necessarily available, even if the customer is willing to pay more for it.
Barbeque Parts Depot will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur during delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to inform us of any problems such as damaged packaging of products at the time of delivery (or refuse the order if damaged)!!! We are not responsible for shipping charges on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping company's failure to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include, but are not limited to; narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant properties.
All shipments over 150 lbs will be shipped through a trucking carrier.
Freight Delivery Details
Freight delivery is required when packages exceed the limits of small parcel carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS etc.), either by size and/or weight of 150 lbs or more. All such packages will be shipped via a freight truck carrier.
- The shipping company will contact you at the phone number you provided to schedule a delivery time for your package.
- If for any reason, you miss your delivery without notifying the delivery service provider, you will be responsible for contacting and rescheduling a new delivery date and time. And, you will be responsible for any additional cost, such as; any reschedule delivery charges.
- When your shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company should call you to arrange an exact delivery date and 4-hour delivery window.
- When the shipping company delivers your package, you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery: inspect your package for visible damage, if any visible damage is found, refuse the package and contact us at 1-888-528-0885 option# 2.
- If there isn't any visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-888-528-0885 option# 2.
Standard Curbside Delivery Details
- Curbside Delivery means the package will be delivered literally, to the curb, outside your home.
- All items will be unloaded from the truck to the curb by skilled professionals.
- Further movement or placement of your package is up to you and we recommend having an extra person(s) or a dolly to help move your package.
**MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS**
- Since we (Barbeque Parts Depot) ship many of our parts directly from the manufacturer to you (the customer), it has come to our attention that on occasion, the manufacturer may ship you (the customer) the wrong part or that the product may be missing a piece.
- We (Barbeque Parts Depot) work hard to remedy these mistakes, but unfortunately, we have a deadline of five days (5) from the time of delivery to you (the customer) to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
- Thus, in order for us to correct any and all shipping mistakes to you, our offices will need to be notified of the shipping error within five days of delivery to you.
- Therefore, all orders with MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS shipped from us (Barbeque Parts Depot) to you (the customer) will have a deadline date of five days (5) from the date of delivery to you (the customer). Unfortunately, after the 5-day deadline, we cannot file a claim with the manufacturers for replacement parts and the customer will have to place a new order.
If the order is returned due to incorrect address or delivery to the wrong address due to information provided by the customer, the customer will be responsible for reshipment costs. Any Shipment to any house, home, or apartment is considered residential deliveries, even if you operate a business from such address.